COVID 19 Policy Statement
Dave Thomas Films & Bella Vision is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and customers.
We have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan and have reviewed it in line with the updated ‘Work Safely Protocol’. All managers, supervisors and workers are responsible for the implementation of this Plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus. We will:
• continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and update this Plan in consultation with our workers
• provide up to date information to our workers on the public health advice issued by hse.ie and gov.ie
• ensure all workers receive an induction / familiarisation briefing on COVID-19 infection prevention and
control (IPC) measures
• display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and other IPC measures
• facilitate the appointment of at least one Lead Worker Representative, in consultation with our workers
and / or representatives
• communicate the identity of the appointed Lead Worker Representative(s) and their role
• keep workers informed about the importance of adhering to hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and
physical distancing requirements
• adapt or continue to adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing and other COVID-19 IPC measures.
In doing so we will ensure that workers are not inadvertently exposed to additional occupational health and
safety hazards and risks
• adapt or continue to adapt the workplace to protect workers from COVID-19 exposure to / from others
(public, customers, co-workers)
• take into account workers’ individual risk factors
• keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
• follow procedures in place in the event of someone displaying signs or symptoms of COVID-19 while at work
or in the workplace
• provide clear instructions for workers to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work
• identify a lead person(s) to communicate specific measures to workers whose first language is not English
• ensure contingency measures are in place to address the effects of COVID-19 in the workplace
• continue with the cleaning measures in place and disinfection measures, where necessary, in line with
All managers, supervisors, Lead Worker Representative(s) and workers will be consulted on an ongoing
basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.
All of our productions will have at least one dedicated Certified Covid Compliance Officer on set at all times. This Officer will be the fist line of contact for all Cast and Crew.
PPE - Masks, hand sanitisers, refuse bags, antiseptic wipes will be available from the Covid Compliance Officer.
Any member of the Cast or Crew who feel unwell must not attend work. They must inform the Producer or Covid Compliance Officer as soon as possible.
Any member of the Cast or Crew who feel unwell must report this to the Covid Compliance Officer or Producer, Production Manager immediately where they will be instructed what to do. They must also distance themselves from all cast and crew.
Social Distancing will be enforced at all times.